Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan laughed, smiled, and cuddled close as they posed together at their Source Code screening afterpary in NYC last night. The two are in their home stretch of promoting the film stateside, and it arrives in theaters today — check out Buzz's rave review here. Lindsay Lohan hit the red carpet at the event after a wild evening out in the city on Wednesday, though she insists that falling in the street was all a joke. Perhaps she was getting in the April Fools' Day spirit early? Jake had a big smile on his face for all the photos and his sweet charm was front and center earlier in the day when he was caught in the middle of Carrie Ann Inaba's engagement surprise.
It was all about the super sexy LBDs at last night's ball to benefit Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation at Cipriani, Wall Street in NYC. Blake Lively and Bar Refaeli both looked amazing and showed off some leg while in shape new mom Jennifer Hudson opted for matching black tights. Penn Badgley joined Blake for the fancy party after his movie, The Stepfather had a decent opening weekend at the box office. Blake's been especially busy recently traveling between Boston where she's filming Ben Affleck's The Town and her usual gig alongside her boyfriend Penn working on Gossip Girl in New York, but there's still time for red carpets for a good cause.
More photos of the Angel Ball so read more
Hotel owner Frank Case was an animal lover. So when a stray cat came through his doors in the early '30s, Frank welcomed him in with a champagne flute full of milk. Keeping with the tradition that Frank began back then, there have been many cats that have called the Algonquin Hotel home, and each has earned a sort of celebrity status — children's books have been penned about the frolicking felines!
So when Matilda's birthday rolls around, you can expect a huge birthday bash. Benefiting a different charity each year, Matilda ushers in a new year alongside well-groomed cats and people alike. This year, there was even a kitty fashion show. Check out special guests Beth Ostrosky Stern and Artist Knox as they rub elbows with some seriously primped cats in New York's historic Algonquin Hotel.
When Saks kicks off a shopping for charity event, the celebrity ladies (and a few men) are sure to come running. Last night launched the 10th Annual Key to the Cure charity shopping weekend in NYC where the ladies showed off the t-shirt designed by Gwyneth Paltrow for the event, which is available for sale exclusively at Saks. Lindsay Lohan walked the red carpet solo, but caught up with both Samantha and Charlotte Ronson inside. The always adorable Lindsay Price wasn't the only Lipstick Jungle star out — hot Robert Buckley stopped by too. Newlywed Beth Ostrosky was back from her honeymoon and showing off her new ring finger bling on the red carpet. This looks like one perfectly lucky guest list eager to celebrate spending money for a good cause.
- Travis Barker opens up for the first time since his plane crash about his recovery, his fear of planes, and his surgeries. He is currently in treatment at the Grossman Burn Center in LA. — Us Weekly
- Celebrity DJs are hosting a benefit in honor of DJ AM as a welcome-home party and to raise money for the crash victims who died. The event will be at The Avalon in Hollywood on Oct. 14 and tickets are open to the public. — Hollywood Insider
- The first wedding photo of Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky exchanging rings at the ceremony has been released. — People
- Nick Nolte's house caught on fire yesterday, possibly due to a malfunctioning printer, causing $3 million in damages. Nick suffered from smoke inhalation but was treated on the scene. — AP
- Lily Allen was regranted a US visa on Tuesday, after having it revoked a year ago following a fight with a photographer. — People
- Tom Brady had successful surgery in LA Monday to repair his torn ACL and MCL. — TMZ
- Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky, who have been together for more than eight years, were married at Le Cirque in NYC on Friday night with guests like Donald Trump, Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, and Billy Joel in attendance. — Us Weekly
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua won the top spot at the box office this weekend, earning $29 million. Eagle Eye came in second place, with Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist in third. — BuzzSugar
- Matt Damon made a surprise appearance at the Escape to Miami Triathlon on Sunday morning, running 6.2 miles in a last-minute addition to a relay team with his stepfather and a family friend. — Miami Herald
- Tina Fey signed a book deal with publishing company Little, Brown and Co. to write a collection of humorous essays. — New York Observer
- Dancing With the Stars contestant Misty May-Treanor badly injured her ankle on Friday and may be off the show. Rumor has it Kim Kardashian could come in to replace her. — NY Post
- American Idol's LaKisha Jones married financial adviser Larry Davis at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Sunday, and her castmates, including Sanjaya and Melinda Doolittle, were there to support her. — AP
- Janet Jackson continues to be sick and has canceled three more shows on her tour because of her unknown illness that led to her hospitalization last week. — E! Online
- Madonna and Alex Rodriguez, who were suspected of having some sort of affair before his recently settled divorce, were seen eating a dinner for two at Dos Caminos Third Avenue restaurant in NYC last night. — Us Weekly
- Despite recent rumors, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not leaving The View to work for Fox News. — E! Online
- Broadway theaters will dim their lights today at curtain time in memory of Paul Newman. — AP
- Sharon Stone denied that she wanted to give her son Botox injections for his feet; her attorney called this a "complete fabrication". — People
- Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky are getting married tonight at a 180-guest sitdown dinner at Le Cirque restaurant in NYC, and Mark Consuelos will perform the ceremony. — Page Six
- Sandra Bernhard denied she made the joke that Sarah Palin would be gang raped and said the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. — AP
- Dancing With the Stars winner and Indy car driver Helio Castroneves was indicted and charged with conspiracy for not paying taxes on more than $5 million. — TMZ
Who Wore It Better? Chloe Colorblock Dress
Chloe's Spring collection was infused with all sorts of colorful colorblock dresses. Leighton Meester first wore the tunic dress back in May with Chloe's cool slip-through clutch. Model and fiancé of radio personality Howard Stern Ostrosky wore a slightly different Chloe colorblock dress to the screening of The Wackness in NYC.
Chloe's Spring collection was infused with all sorts of colorful colorblock dresses. Leighton Meester first wore the tunic dress back in May with Chloe's cool slip-through clutch. Model and fiance of radio personality Howard Stern Ostrosky wore a slightly different Chloe colorblock dress to the screening of The Wackness in NYC. Though they have different silhouettes, both dresses resemble one another in color. Think of them as fraternal twins. Which Chloe-wearing gal do you prefer, Leighton or Beth?
Michael Kors and the Cinema Society helped bring Iron Man to NYC last night. Gwyneth has been loving her tiny dresses and sexy photoshoots these days, and this brought it to a new level — yowza, but she looks great. Cannot blame her for l-o-v-i-n-g her legs alongside all her costars and some New York friends. On the red carpet, Gwyneth talked about a possible sequel, "I [am] so happy people are loving it, and getting so excited about it, but the truth is that the experience was so wonderful, and such a happy, happy time. That’s really why I’m so happy that I did it...The idea that there could be another one, and we could get our little family back together — it would be great." From the thrilling action scenes to bringing out the inner geek in all of us (you know it), we can't wait for Iron Man to finally hit theaters this Friday!
To see more from the premiere including Adam Duritz, Benjamin Bratt, Beth Ostrosky, Diana Ross, Famke Janssen, Jeff Bridges, Zac Posen, and many others just read more