All the news bits fit to print, here in our daily roundup.
- In the wake of Sandy, Heidi Klum has decided to cancel her annual Halloween party. "Hope you & your loved ones are safe after the storm. Canceling my Halloween party...postponing to a haunted Christmas," Klum tweeted. [Twitter]
- Rumor has it L'Wren Scott might be designing Angelina Jolie's wedding dress. [Grazia UK]
- Delfina Delettrez has designed a capsule collection consisting of two earrings and one necklace exclusively for yoox.com. [The New Yooxer]
- Caroline Issa will design a capsule collection for L.K. Bennett. Available Feb. 19, it will consist of sandals, stilettos, boots, loafers, kitten heels, and two clutches — eight pieces in total — and will be priced from $395 to $440. [WWD]
- Miuccia Prada has invested €40 million on a luxury yacht. The 22-foot maxi catamaran will compete in next year's America's Cup race. [Vogue UK]
- Zoe Saldana and Orlando Bloom have handpicked some of their favorite home decor items and are offering them up for sale with a portion of the proceeds going to charity. Among the pieces available: a Herman Miller Eames armchair for $450, a Gus Modern tufted sofa for $2,999, and a Corrales Brindle cowhide rug for $228. [W]
- Louis Vuitton will release a new "multimedia" ad campaign dedicated to the art of travel in mid-November. Titled "l'Intivation au voyage," the campaign was shot at the Louvre by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin and will star Arizona Muse. [WWD]