Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Steven Kolb is officially off the market. The CFDA CEO married producer Jay Inkpen at New York's City Hall on Thursday. [Page Six]
- Going over the fiscal cliff could have an impact on what designers show during Fashion Week. [Fashionista]
- A New York court on Thursday issued a final order confirming that Christian Louboutin's lawsuit against Yves Saint Laurent is over. [WWD]
- Prices for Target and Neiman Marcus's holiday collaboration with the CFDA have been cut to 50 percent off. [HuffPost Style]
- J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler responded to a New York Times opinion piece calling the retailer's holiday shopping "mundane and problematic." [Styleite]