Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Marion Cotillard stars on the December cover of Harper's Bazaar UK. [Design Scene]
- Will Lana Del Rey be the new face of Versace? A fan of the singer on Twitter claimed that she'd signed a deal with the house, but so far neither Del Rey nor Versace has commented on the rumor. [Glamour]
- Some of the outfits that Jean Paul Gaultier created for Madonna are set to go up for sale at the Drouot Richelieu auction house on Nov. 12. [Grazia]
- Diane von Furstenberg has become the first American designer to partner with Evian. The bottle she designed for the brand is decorated with the message "water is life is love is life is love is life is water" in von Furstenberg's handwriting. [WWD]
- The late singer Amy Winehouse's wedding dress was stolen from her home in England. Her father said the dress "was only a little cotton thing, a hundred quid at best in the shops. Whoever nicked it realised its significance and knew it had an extra value." [The Cut]