Here's a deleted scene from Borat. We've further cleaned it up, but not so much so that your eyeballs won't be scarred for life.
Borat's back! Or, at least, one of the deleted scenes from his movie is...and it's back to haunt us. They may have spared you this awkward scene in theaters, but we're not so courteous here at GiggleSugar. So here it is: Borat gets his first massage--and we all get a good cringe.
All of the new DVD releases hit stores (and Netflix) on Tuesdays. So each week in What to Netflix: New DVD Tuesday, I'll sort through the best of the batch and tell you what to add to your queue.
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
You are most likely familiar with this film, as it was a major box office hit, earned Sacha Baron Cohen a Golden Globe award, and was even nominated for an Academy Award. British actor Cohen takes his Borat character, first introduced on his TV series "Da Ali G Show," on a mission to report on the United States, "the greatest country in the world." Borat's documentary crew follows him around in his American exploration, though Borat is ultimately more intent on marrying Pamela Anderson than anything else.
For another great DVD releasing this week, read more
In the hilarious Oscar nominated movie Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, Borat (played by Sacha Baron Cohen) is a TV personality from Kazakhstani TV who is sent to the United States to report on all aspects of American life. At the very end of the movie he says this funny quote about the iPod: "My neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby is still assholes. I get iPod, he only get iPod mini. Haha! Everybody know it for girls!" The iPod nano might not hold as many songs as the 30 or 80GB iPod, but we all know that they aren't only for girls!
Want to know another tech tid-bit about the movie? In the RV scene with the frat boys, you can see a microphone attached to the wall in the front of the RV in one of the frames. Time to re-watch and look closely!
- "The O.C." will have a new life on cable, according to the Futon Critic.
- Billboard says SXSW is confirming its first round of artists, including Bloc Party, Lily Allen and ... Taylor Hicks?
- Jeff Foxworthy finds his calling as host of Fox's "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"
- Dr. Dre gets into the film-production business, reports the Chicago Sun-Times.
- The IRS is no longer giving tax breaks to indie filmmakers, says Variety.
- Pixar and Disney may return to hand-drawn animation, according to Hollywood Reporter.
- "Six Feet Under" star Peter Krause will play yet another man with a dead father in a new ABC pilot, says the Hollywood Reporter.
- E! Online reports there will be no sequel for Borat. (Well, yeah, who would talk to him now?)
- Cartoon Network's leader steps down in the aftermath of the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" security scare, the AP reports.
- Island Records names Jermaine Dupri (aka Janet Jackson's boyfriend) the new head of Island Records.
- Dakota Fanning and her four-years-younger sister Elle will play twins in an upcoming film, says Zap2it.
- Are Ivanka's new boobs lopsided? - Egotastic
- Britney and Kevin still dressing alike - Pink is the New Blog
- More Harry Potter trying sexy pics - IDLYITW
- Jack Nicholson is far too busy to care about the likes of Lohan - goldenfiddle
- Kristanna Loken Already Has a Sperm Donor - Hollywood Rag
- Borat named one of Britain's most powerful - A Socialite's Life
- Crazy images from Surreal Life Fun Games - CityRag
- Lance and Reichen are officially over - Mollygood
- Heather Graham's lesbian comeback - Hollywood Tuna
- Rebecca Romijn hooks up Jerry O'Connell on Ugly Betty - Just Jared
- Why Mena Why? - D-Listed
- Regis and Kelly discuss tea-bagging - Best Week Ever
Or not. But I bet Borat (otherwise known as Sacha Baron Cohen) would trade in his Golden Globe for some sexy position playtime with "naughty, naughty Martha" in a heartbeat. She appeared on Leno to teach him a few bed-making techniques and was eager to get down to business- but Borat, of course, was more eager to get into her business.
The Golden Globe nominations were announced this morning, and we're really excited to see some of our favorite films on the list. Which nominations are you most excited about?
- Jada Pinkett Smith donated $1 million to her former high school, Baltimore School for the Arts for a theater that is to be dedicated to classmate Tupac Shakur. He obviously meant a lot to her. - AP
- The two fraternity brothers who were trying to stop the DVD release of Borat have been denied in court. Fans everywhere breathe a sigh of relief. - People
- A judge threatened Foxy Brown with a year in jail yesterday if she continued to fail to meet the terms of her probation which include drug tests and an anger management course. As usual, she got off with a slap on the wrist. - Daily Dish
- Courtney Love, however, was praised in court for successfully completing her drug rehabilitation program. The judge even terminated her probation and assault charges. Foxy could learn a thing or two from Courtney. - US Weekly
- Carrie Underwood has signed on to entertain troops on a USO tour of the Persian Gulf. Hopefully Faith Hill won't flip out about it. - AP
- Tori Spelling announces she is expecting a boy. We hope he can carry on Aaron's talent and charm - People