Charlie Sheen became a father of five on Saturday when his wife, Brooke Mueller Sheen, gave birth to their twin sons, Max and Bob. Charlie has three daughters — Cassandra, 24, Sam, 5, and Lola, 3 — from previous relationships. Congratulations to the growing family!
- Blake Lively is being sued by a Brooklyn tailor who says Blake never paid the $500 she owed after the tailor fixed her Teen Choice Awards dress. Blake's rep said the tailor messed up her work and Blake agreed to pay half. — TMZ Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen are expecting twins, and according to his rep, they're both boys. — Us Weekly
- Lil Wayne's new baby son, named Dwayne Carter III, was born on Wednesday at the Christ Hospital in Cincinnati. — Us Weekly
- Zac Efron said that although he wishes he would be cast in the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 movie, for now it is just a rumor. — On-Air with Ryan Seacrest
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and his girlfriend, Mimi O'Donnell, welcomed a third baby daughter to their family on Friday night. — Daily Intel
- A man is suing Oprah for $180 million over false statements he says were made leading up to his arrest two years ago for wiretapping a Harpo employee and trying to sell the tapes to the press. — TMZ
The Two and a Half Men star is adding a new baby to his gaggle of girls. According to In Touch, newlyweds Charlie Sheen, 42, and Brooke Mueller, 31, have announced they are expecting a new addition. The child will be the first for Brooke and the fourth for the actor who is dad to daughters Cassandra, 23, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3.
Britney Spears slipped into a sexy LBD and hit the blue carpet with a smile on Saturday night at the Generation Rescue Event hosted by Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy. The pop star apparently sipped on red wine, looked happy and expressed interest in the information about autism Jim and Jenny presented through the night. Friday's big news about settling her custody dispute with Kevin — even though she now owes him $20,000 per month in child support — must have put Britney in a good enough mood to want to hit the town and hang out with some celebrity friends. It's not often that we get red carpet Miss Spears these days, but perhaps this is a sign that she's ready to get back out there and smile for all the cameras.
To see more from the party including Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen, Cheryl Hines, Leah Remini, Mekhi Phifer, Rose McGowan, Sarah Silverman and more just read more
- Tatum O'Neal was arrested in NYC at 7:30 p.m. last night for buying cocaine and crack. Tatum said she was doing research for a movie role, but police found a pipe on her.— NY Post
- Yves Saint Laurent died of a brain tumor Sunday night at his home in Paris. The fashion icon was 71 years old. — FabSugar
- Sex and the City broke every R-rated comedy record, earning $55.7 million over the weekend and taking the number one spot at the box office. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull went down to second place with The Strangers coming in third. — BuzzSugar
- Ted Kennedy underwent surgery at Duke University Medical Center this morning for his malignant brain tumor. Following the surgery the senator will be treated with chemotherapy and radiation. — CitizenSugar
- Jack Black's second son was born about a week ago, the actor revealed at his Kung Fu Panda LA premiere, and the baby is named after his father. — lilsugar
- A fire at Universal Studios broke out on a backlot stage early Sunday, destroying a Back to the Future set, the King Kong exhibit, and a video vault. — AP
- As expected, Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller were wed Friday night in a small ceremony in Los Angeles. — People
Saturday night was The 7th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in support of Chrysalis, a fundraiser that helps the homeless find jobs and homes. Almost the entire cast of Grey's Anatomy as well as other big names like Ashton and Demi came out to lend a hand for this great cause. Kutcher, who only had eyes for Demi, reunited with some of his That '70s Show costars like the always adorable Mila Kunis and Topher Grace. Also making their first appearance as husband and wife was Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller who tied the knot on Friday. The twosome actually met at the event two years ago. We love when celebs do good and since the event raised over $1 million we couldn’t be more excited to report on it.
To see more of pictures of Ashton, Demi, Jason Bateman, Eric Dane, and many other celebrities just read more
- Comedian Harvey Korman died yesterday at the age of 81 at UCLA Medical Center following complications from the rupture of an abdominal aortic aneurysm four months ago. — AP
- Dunkin Donuts pulled a commercial featuring Rachael Ray because the scarf she is wearing resembles a keffiyeh, a traditional Arab headdress that some think could be construed as a terrorist symbol. — YumSugar
- Steven Tyler released a statement saying he went to rehab to recover from foot surgery resulting from injuries related to his moves on stage. — TMZ
- In addition to breaking a record by having 11 of his songs debut on the Billboard Hot 100, David Cook had 942,000 digital downloads of his songs in one week. — AP
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's wedding is tonight, and rumor has it the couple might be expecting a baby. — Rush & Molloy
- Bill Cosby is auctioning off sweaters he wore on The Cosby Show for charity with proceeds benefiting the Hello Friend/Ennis William Cosby Foundation, named after his late son. — AP
Last night the ladies got flirty at the opening of Kiki De Montparnasse's store in LA. The high end lingerie brand also includes intimate playful products. Newly single Selma had no problem showing off some toys she may be taking home for when she finds a hot man. These two ladies were doing some serious bonding while the other guests stocked up on handcuffs, underwear and more. We know when it comes to fashion Ashley only associates herself with top notch brands so this store must be as classy as they can come... and let's just leave it at that.
Lots more pics of cute Ashley and Selma and lots more so just read more
Jumping on the popularity of Disney Couture, Tweety Bird held it up for the WB cartoons opening up his (her?) boutique in Hollywood yesterday afternoon. Designers celebrated the famous bird with original creatios, like Alexander Wang's yellow dress homage to the cartoon. Emmy Rossum and Molly Sims just had bursts of Tweety's signature yellow, while Haylie went all out with a pale yellow number. Too bad Hilary wasn't by her side rocking some sunshiney color of her own. It was model Izabella Miko who really got into the spirit, however, with a yellow number that would make the famous bird proud. Lucky for Tweets, there was nary a puddy tat in sight.
More of the girls showing their love for Tweety so read more