Casino Royale breaks a British box office record, making more in its first day than any other Bond film.
- Casino Royale breaks a British box office record, making more in its first day than any other Bond film. I guess I know what movie I'm seeing this weekend. - BBC News
- Since we can't get enough of the Royals these days, it looks like Prince William is back on the market. - TMZ
- Ellen Barkin threw a glass of water in the face of ex-husband billionaire Ron Perelman at a restaurant on Wednesday night. I guess that $21 million she made by selling off all the jewelry he gave her didn't make her feel any better. - Page Six
- Brandon Routh is set to reprise his role as the man of steel in the Superman sequel. Hopefully he will reprise his cute Superman suit as well. - E! Online
- Peter Gabriel received the Man of Peace award Friday for his human rights work. Celebrity do-gooding is so hot right now. - AP
- Snoop announces his clothing and toy line for dogs which will include chew toys that play his rap songs. Hopefully he won't be selling any collapsible weapons to our furry friends. - US Weekly