America Ferrera hit the red carpet last night at the premiere of The Illusionist during the Edinburgh Film Festival in Scotland. She looked amazing in her LBD, but the most exciting part of her look was a new piece of jewelry on her finger — America just confirmed that she's engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Ryan Piers Williams! It's been a good week for celebrity engagement ring sightings after Joanna Garcia just debuted her own rock from her baseball-playing fiancé, Nick Swisher. The past year has been full of changes for America with the end of Ugly Betty, but things seem to have taken an exciting twist with her new plans to marry. Congrats to America and Ryan!
Always romantic Simon Cowell brought his fiance Mezhgan Hussainy along for a meeting at the Sony Music offices in LA on Saturday. The pair has been out and about all over the city since rumors about a possible engagement broke, and Mezhgan herself confirmed the stories last week. You guys are ready to see Simon's softer side when he finally walks down the aisle, and he's apparently starting things off with Mezhgan off on a generous foot — she flaunted a ring during their weekend outing that some estimate at six carats!
To see more of Simon and Mezhgan, just read more
This week was all about couples news, with Hilary Duff's engagement, Brad and Angelina's Paris PDA, and Kristen and Robert's appearance at the BAFTAs. Johnny Depp, meanwhile, got to work promoting Alice in Wonderland, but that's not all that happened — click through for a look at the top stories!
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie got engaged on vacation in Hawaii — E! Online
- Meet Seth Meyers's girlfriend — Lainey Gossip
- AnnaLynne McCord wears a teeny pink bikini on the cover of Shape — JustJared
- Gabourey Sidibe keeps her cool about being left off Vanity Fair cover — PopEater
- What will Brad and Angelina's kids look like all grown up? — Pink Is the New Blog
- Ashley Olsen skipped the standing ovation at Tommy Hilfiger's show — D-Listed
- Olivia Wilde strikes some sexy poses for Elle — Egotastic
- More photos from Robert Pattinson's hot Details shoot (NSFW) — The Superficial
- Why is Heidi Montag covering up her new boobs? — Hollywood Tuna
- Britney Spears's lowest point was three years ago — popbytes
- Watch Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas in the Vampire Weekend video! — BuzzSugar
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are engaged — and here's the first picture of her diamond ring! The two started dating last November and have kept their relationship pretty quiet, since then they've only been spotted together in LA a handful of times. Looks like Jenna Fischer's not the only one who's getting ready to walk down the aisle in real life as well as on The Office. Congrats to the happy couple!