Clive Davis, the 74-year-old music executive, has been replaced as chairman and CEO of BMG by 49-year-old Barry Weiss, though Clive will stay with the company as chief creative officer.
- Clive Davis, the 74-year-old music executive, has been replaced as chairman and CEO of BMG by 49-year-old Barry Weiss, though Clive will stay with the company as chief creative officer. — ABC
- Pete Doherty has been placed in a special area of his prison after he discovered that other inmates were planning to attack him. — UK PopSugar
- Dita Von Teese has filed a lawsuit against the manufacturer of a 10-foot-high swan with a fountainhead in the beak that malfunctioned during its debut at show in Toronto last year. — TMZ
- Foxy Brown is set to be released from a NYC prison today after serving eight months for violating the terms of her probation. — TMZ
- Harry Potter's 18-year-old star Emma Watson has replaced Scarlett Johansson in the period romance Napoleon and Betsy after it was decided that Scarlett, who is also a producer of the film, was too old for the part. — BuzzSugar
- Danny Federici, the E Street Band's keyboard player, passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer at the age of 58. — AP
- Because of fears that contract negotiations with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers may break down, the Screen Actors Guild has started to negotiate deals with independent film companies in order to keep actors working in case a strike against the AMPTP occurs. — Reuters