Africa is clearly the latest and greatest trend, and everyone is doing the (RED) thing!
- Africa is clearly the latest and greatest trend, and everyone is doing the (RED) thing! Bono, Oprah, Jen Garner and we at Sugar Publishing are all doing what we can to help cure AIDS in Africa. It's simple to help out - why not pick up some cool duds at The GAP for a good cause?!
- Sadly, Vince was supposedly caught kissing another blonde which led just about everyone to believe Jen and Vince were officially over. We were very happy to hear that Jen headed straight to Oprah to clear up the rumors, and said that she and Vince were still very much together. Watch the interview this Monday.
- Jessica Alba is not about showing off skin and wants to be known for more than just a body. Oh and she will not be getting naked anytime soon. Did you get that... sorry boys, but don't be sad - the girl does do the bikini thing really, really, really well.
- The Jolie-Pitts started off their week with the kids in India when they got mobbed by the cameras while just trying to enjoy a little joy ride. The craziness didn't stop filming from kicking off for A Mighty Heart, but sadly it continued into the week. The frenzy behind the famous family's visit caused a car accident.
- Kate Moss might be getting pregnant and married very soon. Is she or isn't she...? Sadly we don't have the answers to those two burning questions, but the bottom line is Kate was crowned the most influential celeb in the world.