Beyoncé Knowles kept her stilettos on this afternoon to make the rounds at Disneyland Paris with her 6-year-old nephew Daniel Julez Smith! Her sister Solange's son is in France on vacation with her and husband Jay-Z, and their day of rides and toys was the latest chapter of their European adventures. Beyoncé and Jay-Z had one adults-only date night earlier this week at a romantic restaurant on the Champs-Élysées, then Julez joined them for another fun, al fresco meal yesterday. The getaway was a welcomed break from work for Beyoncé, who was on set in LA last week shooting her new video for "Girl (Who Runs the World)." The full-length track is out now, but you guys weren't too thrilled about the snippet we heard earlier this month. She's nonetheless going big with the visuals, and the short's director, Francis Lawrence, recently told us that she can't wait for fans to see the finished product.
Beyonce Knowles geared up for last night's performance at the Staples Center by spending the afternoon shopping with her nephew Daniel Julez. The little guy wore his love for B on his shirt — which read "My Auntie Rocks" — and was ready for the paparazzi camera flashes in his stylish blue shades. The diva greeted fans with a smile on her face. Beyonce still has a few months left of her tour, but even with her rigorous travel schedule she finds time to release new music videos, which keep everyone entertained.
To see more photos of B just read more
- Film director Anthony Minghella, who won an Oscar for The English Patient, died early this morning at the age of 54. He suffered a brain hemorrhage following routine surgery at a hospital in London. — PopSugar UK
- Soleil Moon Frye and her husband, Jason Goldberg, welcomed their second daughter, Jagger Joseph Blue, yesterday. — lilsugar
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are denying the stories that say they're the new face of Scientology. Will says, "I am a Christian. I am a student of all religions. And I respect all people and all paths." — Rush & Molloy
- Larry Birkhead testified yesterday in an inquest into the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son, Daniel, but could not confirm that Daniel had been using drugs in the months before his death. Howard K. Stern testifies today. — TMZ
- Iran's Culture Ministry has shut down nine pop culture publications for using photos and stories about "corrupt" foreign stars. — CitizenSugar
- Diddy is angry about the LA Times report claiming his associates planned and carried out the 1994 murder of Tupac Shakur, saying, "it is beyond ridiculous and completely false." — AP
- Project Runway winner Christian Siriano may guest star on an upcoming episode of Ugly Betty. — The Scoop