Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Carine Roitfeld will release a preview of her new magazine CR Fashion Book as an insert in the upcoming issue of V Magazine, on newsstands July 5. The insert, called Issue 0, features Sebastian Faena's photography. Take a look at a behind-the-scenes video of Issue 0's creation here. [The Cut]
- Speaking of magazines, Gisele Bundchen will appear on the cover of the July issue of Vogue Brasil. Patrick Demarchelier reportedly shot the graffiti-inspired cover and editorial in early June, around the same time rumors of Bundchen's second pregnancy first surfaced. [Made in Brazil]
- The Alexander McQueen pieces featured in Daphne Guinness's clothing auction at Christie's are set to receive the highest bids tomorrow night. "The dresses and shoes offered here are classic McQueen," said the auction's curator Pat Frost. [Vogue UK]
- Teen Vogue will release an app for the iPhone and iPod touch this week called Teen Vogue Insider, which will give readers access to exclusive content and discounts at retailers like Clinique and H&M. [PR Newswire]
- Francisco Costa, Italo Zucchelli, and Ulrich Grimm — who designs Calvin Klein's shoes and accessories — are all recipients of the Accessory Council's designer of the year award this year. [WWD]
- Net-a-Porter opened its first office outside of the United Kingdom this week with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at its new headquarters in New York City. It also opened a distribution center in Mahwah, NJ, and plans to open an office in Hong Kong next year. [Catwalk Queen]