From Married . . . With Children? If you really want to know, like, if you're really ready to risk seeing something that cannot be unseen (I'm warning you now!), then click away. And don't say I didn't warn you.
From Married . . . With Children?
The Most Obnoxious Couple In The World, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, got engaged yesterday on their one year anniversary.
- The Most Obnoxious Couple In The World, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, got engaged yesterday on their one year anniversary. Yeah, that'll last. - US Magazine
- Turns out Brittany Murphy's new husband Simon Monjack has a checkered past. He was arrested on expired visa charges a month before they got married and is being accused of bad debts and questionable business practices. Hopefully she got a prenup. - Page Six
- Rumor has it Michael Jackson is getting paid $10 million to appear at a birthday party for a prince of Brunei - and he doesn't even have to sing! Say what you will, MJ still has the star power. - The Scoop
- Anne Heche fires back in her custody battle against estranged husband Coley Laffoon, accusing him of craving porn, poker, and ping pong. Sounds healthy. - People
- A disorderly intoxication charge against David Faustino (Bud Bundy from Married with Children) has been dropped but he still faces a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession. Hey, they didn't call him Bud for nothing. - AP
Charlize Theron is being sued for breaking her contract with Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil for wearing a a watch from the Christian Dior line.
- Charlize Theron is being sued for breaking her contract with Swiss watchmaker Raymond Weil for wearing a a watch from the Christian Dior line. Who knew wearing Dior was a crime! - AP
- Teri Hatcher is tired of all the plastic surgery rumors. She says, ""I don't use Botox or Restylane and I've never had any surgery, no matter what you've read." Guess we'll have to take her word for it. - People
- Eddie Murphy is evidently planning a return to the comedy stage after a 20-year absence. Let's hope that this time he spares us the red leather jumpsuit. - Gatecrasher
- America's First Top Model Adrianne Curry is dissing Tyra Banks for lying to her and says she still hasn't been paid for her work with Revlon. It's a good thing she married well. On second thought she should probably sue. - R&M
- David Faustino who is best known for playing Bud on Married with Children has filed for divorce from his wife of two years. Guess that leaves him unmarried with no children. The irony is overwhelming, isn't it? - AP