Having a fresh face doesn't mean that you have to leave off the lipstick. Bold, brilliant lip colors were all over the runways at shows like Jason Wu, Christian Dior, and Anna Sui. In this video, David Hernandez, Pro Educator for Make Up For Ever, shows us what it takes to create a clean, on-trend look with a pop of color.
Britney Spears's new video, Hold It Against Me, is rumored to have $500,000 worth of product placement in it. But honestly, when it comes to her makeup, we can get behind Britney's choice. She's shown applying a Bella favorite: Make Up For Ever's Aqua Cream in Steel, a silvery gray shimmer. (The highly pigmented, no-budge formula is a favorite of stylist Rachel Zoe, too.) Makeup artist David Hernandez has created a detailed step-by-step guide to getting Brit's look from the video. For the tutorial, keep reading.
- Drew Barrymore announced yesterday on Oprah that she's donated $1 million to the World Food Project, saying "nothing has ever felt so good." — Oprah.com
- It's Junior Super Tuesday! Who do you think is going to win? — CitizenSugar
- Winona Ryder's rep is denying reports that she is engaged to Rilo Kiley guitarist Blake Sennett. — Us Magazine
- Kid Rock has pleaded not guilty to battery charges from his Waffle House brawl last year. — TMZ
- Actress Jeri Ryan and her husband, chef Christophe Eme, welcomed a baby girl on Sunday. — lilsugar
- The manager of a male strip club in Las Vegas claims that American Idol contestant David Hernandez once worked as a stripper in his club for "mostly male" clients. — AP
- Bai Ling has been charged with petty theft following her arrest last month for stealing items from an airport store. — TMZ