Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse were seen walking the streets of Boston together, and we have all the details on Bradley's new girl.
Jessica Chastain donned a blue Andrew Gn dress to attend the TheWrap’s pre-Oscars party held at the Four Seasons in LA last night. She was joined by her Zero Dark Thirty director Kathryn Bigelow, as well as Silver Linings Playbook's Chris Tucker and the film's director David O. Russell for the night out.
Jessica wasn't the only nominee celebrating ahead of Sunday's big show. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence paired up for a special pre-Oscars dinner party, and Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried joined other Les Misérables cast members at a separate bash. Oscar night is fast approaching, but it's not too late to fill out our Oscar ballot for a chance to win $1,000 and an iPad.
Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper celebrated their film Silver Linings Playbook with a special Vanity Fair dinner party in LA last night. Jennifer wore a Roland Mouret frock as she mingled with Bradley and Harvey Weinstein. Bradley chatted with costar Chris Tucker and director David O. Russell, as well as David's son, Matthew, whose struggle with mental illness inspired the film.
The party wasn't just about award season, as it also benefited the Glenholme School, a boarding school for children with special needs. Another event Vanity Fair threw for the cast of Les Misérables yesterday also benefited Glenholme. Jennifer and Bradley have a lot to look forward to this weekend — they are both up for Oscars and Independent Spirit Awards. The Spirit Awards will take place in LA on Saturday while the Oscars will air on Sunday, Feb. 24. Don't forget to fill out our Oscar ballot for a chance to win $1,000 and an iPad, and be sure to join POPSUGAR at the official Oscars backstage show.
Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in a short Christian Dior dress for her Silver Linings Playbook premiere in LA last night. She was joined on the red carpet by a Gucci-clad Bradley Cooper. The costars have been spending a lot of time together promoting the film. Over the weekend, Jen and Bradley linked up for a special SAG screening of the film, which was out in limited release Friday and will be out more broadly across the country tomorrow.
Also in attendance for last night's premiere was Jennifer and Bradley's costar Chris Tucker and director David O. Russell. Chris told us all about making the film and touched on the amazing rapport between Jennifer and Bradley. He said, "It was great because they had so much good chemistry . . . David O. Russell is a great director. He had a great cast with Jennifer, Bradley, and Robert De Niro, and Jacki Weaver."
Additional reporting by Lindsay Miller
Jennifer Lawrence wore an all-black ensemble to attend an early screening of her Silver Linings Playbook in NYC last night. Jennifer linked up with director David O. Russell to screen the film that also stars Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro, who will be on the red carpet for the big NYC premiere later today. The movie has been drawing early Oscar buzz after finding success at the Hollywood Film Awards last month, putting her in a prime spot for a possible second Oscar nomination.
Jennifer is currently sporting dark brown locks for her role as Katniss in the highly anticipated Hunger Games sequel. Last month, Jennifer reported to the Catching Fire set to begin filming the second installment in the franchise, though she broke from the set to pose for Elle's December issue.
Blake Lively was in a mini Marc Jacobs number last night to attend the Ghetto Film School Awards in NYC. She went without her main man, though Blake and boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio had a date at The Darby Sunday. Blake had company yesterday as she socialized with director David O. Russell and Academy Award-winner Melissa Leo. Blake reportedly met up with Leo following the ceremony — Blake and Leo were spotted at dinner then heading back to his apartment. She's busy making the rounds ahead of her blockbuster Green Lantern's debut in theaters on Friday, and Blake will be in front of the camera again today with a stop by Live! With Regis and Kelly.
- After three and a half years of marriage starting with a very public wedding, Star Jones has filed for divorce from Al Reynolds. — ET Online
- Hillary Clinton defeated Barack Obama in yesterday's crucial Pennsylvania Presidential primary, giving her campaign much-needed momentum as they move towards the Indiana and North Carolina races on May 6. — CitizenSugar
- James Caan has quit the film Nailed after a disagreement with controversial director David O. Russell over how to properly act out choking on a cookie. — Hollywood Reporter
- At 15 years old, Miley Cyrus has signed a seven-figure deal with the Disney Book Group to write her autobiography. — People
- Yankees star Alex Rodriguez and his wife Cynthia welcomed their second daughter on Monday night in Miami. — lilsugar
- In other book news, Amy Winehouse and her jailed husband Blake Fielder-Civil have apparently been offered nearly $2 million by Penguin Publishing to write a memoir about their chaotic marriage. — PopSugarUK
- Pasha Grishuk, a gold-medal winning Olympic ice dancer from Russia, called the Monarch Beach, CA, police after she noticed a GHB pill — the "date rape drug" — dissolving in her wine while dining with a business associate. She was taken to a hospital and released, and an investigation into the incident continues. — AP