Las Vegas is best known for welcoming wild times, and that includes weddings! Thanks to Nevada's easy marriage laws and the city's abundance of "quickie" chapels, it's been a hot spot for celebrity nuptials. While some marriages — like Angelina Jolie's elopement with Billy Bob Thorton and Cindy Crawford's union to Richard Gere — have come and gone, others, like Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos's marriage, have weathered the test of time. Click through to see all the stars who have gotten hitched in Vegas, and don't forget to check out all of POPSUGAR's wedding season coverage!
On last night's The Celebrity Apprentice, the teams are given five rooms at the Lowes Regency Hotel and asked to indulge their guests' needs and desires. The celebs aren't shy about putting on hotel uniforms and getting down and dirty — both teams jump in fulfilling household tasks like cleaning rooms, delivering room service, and managing the concierge. While watching the teams get up close and personal with the housekeeping industry was entertaining, the challenge was all about good service. Out of a possible score of 100, in terms of service and other criteria, the men, lead by Dennis Rodman, scored an 86 and the women, lead by Tionne Watkins, scored a 91.
At the end of the day, Donald Trump fires Dennis Rodman in a sort of intervention board room meeting where many of the contestants suggest Dennis has a drinking problem and needs to regain control of his life. Do you think Trump made the right choice to send Rodman home, or do you think he'd be better off amid friends?
Photos courtesy of NBC
- After recently reconciling with the actor, Sumner Redstone fueled speculation about Mission: Impossible 4 by giving his stamp of approval for Tom Cruise to reprise his role as Ethan Hunt. — Reuters
- As expected, Pete Doherty was granted an early release from jail this morning after serving 29 days of his 14-week sentence. — PopSugarUK
- It was Hillary Clinton's turn last night for the Top 10 on Letterman, following Barack Obama's reading of the list last week. — CitizenSugar
- Uma Thurman's stalker was found guilty this morning on multiple charges, including fourth-degree stalking and one count of second-degree aggravated harassment. — TMZ
- Vanessa Williams will graduate from Syracuse University this weekend, 25 years after leaving the school to compete for Miss America and pursue her career. — AP
- Although Project Runway is moving to Lifetime, the show's producers, Magical Elves, will stay on at NBC. —BuzzSugar
- After his arrest last week for assault, Dennis Rodman entered an outpatient rehabilitation facility yesterday. — TMZ
- Rob Lowe's wife is being sued by another former nanny, who claims Sheryl Lowe created a sexually offensive and hostile work environment. — People
- American Idol is down to four contestants. Were you surprised by the elimination last night? — BuzzSugar
- President Bush joked that he wants to send Jessica "jinx" Simpson to the Democratic National Convention this Summer when meeting with the Super Bowl-winning New York Giants yesterday at the White House. — CitizenSugar
- Edie Falco adopted a baby girl, Macy, from Florida in February, making it a family of two little kids for the actress. — lilsugar
- Dennis Rodman was arrested last night in LA for domestic violence after having too much to drink, getting in an argument with his girlfriend, and leaving a bruise on her arm. Apparently Rodman will be checking into rehab upon his return to Florida. — TMZ
- Uma Thurman took the stand in court today to testify in the ongoing trial against a man who has allegedly been stalking the actress for years. — AP
Jessica may like to dress for men, but she's been busy designing cute little swimsuits for women these days. She premiered her line at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Miami Swim yesterday afternoon and while she didn't actually strut the runway in a bikini, she was still showing off her killer bod. Mom and Papa Simpson were there to support their eldest daughter, as was her BFF/hairstylist/kinda just always around Ken Paves. Ashlee must have been too busy with Pete to make the trip. Check out Fab to see her full line of swimsuits -- they're actually pretty cute! Jessica's movies may not be instant classics (or ever classics, or even mediocre), but it looks like Jess the designer is here to stay!