Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Jean Paul Gaultier's third edition of his special bottles for Diet Coke makes the bottle look as though it's wearing a corset made of tattoos. [Styleite]
- Anne Vyalitsyna has landed her second film role, securing a spot in the upcoming film Lullaby alongside Amy Adams, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard, and Garrett Hedlund. Vyalitsyna will also star in next year's A Good Day to Die Hard. [Modelinia]
- After a three-year absence from the industry, designer Veronique Branquinho will relaunch her eponymous label in partnership with the Italian clothing manufacturer Gibò this September. "Before, I had an independent company. I was responsible for everything," she said. "In this new situation, it feels so comfortable, because I'm only busy with the creative part." [WWD]
- Former Yves Saint Laurent muse Betty Catroux says she, like Pierre Bergé, supports all the changes Hedi Slimane is making at the venerable brand. "All Hedi's decisions are brilliant and it is so clever of him to work in Los Angeles — in peace, away from everything, under the sun," she said. [The Cut]
- Tory Burch is expanding her brand's reach with a fragrance that will launch in September. She also wants to create clothing for yoga, tennis, and golf, and envisions a home collection in the future. [Elle]