Famed novelist Kurt Vonnegut died last night from complications resulting from a recent fall.
- Famed novelist Kurt Vonnegut died last night from complications resulting from a recent fall. He will be dearly missed. - BuzzSugar
- Snoop avoided prison time on Wednesday by entering into a plea agreement on guns and weapons charges. Instead he is required to complete 800 hours of community service. He better get started! - People
- Marc Anthony also avoided jail time this week by entering into a plea agreement. He agreed to pay $2.5 million in back taxes to avoid criminal prosecution. J Lo probably isn't too happy about that! - TMZ
- Joe Francis was indicted on federal tax evasion charges for illegally deducting more than $20 mil in fake expenses. Sounds like someone is in big trouble. No more partying at his house in Cabo with young Hollywood - The Smoking Gun
- Don Imus went ahead with his annual radio charity today even after MSNBC pulled the plug on his television broadcast over his racial slur against the Rutger's basketball team. Imus should just call it a day already - AP
- Lane Garrison plans to plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges and wants to meet with the victims families to apologize. - TMZ