Those stories and more here, in our daily news roundup.
Georgina Chapman is expecting a baby with husband Harvey Weinstein this spring. [Page Six]
Nicolas Ghesquière has joined Twitter.
Watch out, Anna Wintour, the next great editor-in-chief could come from Glossi, a social media platform that allows users to create their own online magazines. [On The Runway]
Lady Gaga bought 55 items belonging to Michael Jackson at a recent auction. [New York Daily News]
Michael Kors has donated $1 million to his alma mater, FIT, to establish a scholarship fund. [WWD]
Victoria's Secret Model Jacquelyn Jablonski appeared next to Angel Behati Prinsloo in a guest spot on Hawaii Five-0. [CBS]
Just in time for Design Miami, Louis Vuitton has revealed its Objets Nomades collection, which is comprised of 16 travel-inspired pieces. [T Magazine]
Pierre Hardy has opened its first eboutique. [Fashionologie Inbox]
The first issue of CR Fashion Book, which hit newsstands in September, has completely sold out. Expect the second issue to drop in February. [FashionEtc]
Amanda Hearst can't resist a colorful clutch, especially if it's vegan. [YouTube]
If you're still thinking about nabbing a piece from the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection, now is the time to do it — the pieces just went on sale. [The Shophound]
Kimberly Cutter of Brides has been appointed executive editor of Harper's Bazaar. [Daily Front Row]
Remember the backpack Damien Hirst created for The Row? The adorned backpack is one of a small collection created by Hirst for the brand and Just One Eye. [Refinery29]
>> Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Alessandra Ambrosio reprised Demi Moore's famous naked and pregnant Vanity Fair cover in a new ad for Brazilian jewelry company Vivara. The Victoria's Secret Angel, who recently announced she's having a baby boy, accentuated her nude figure with statement earrings, a bangle, and a row of chunky rings. [Stylelist]
- From Karl Lagerfeld in a strappy black bathing suit to Andy Warhol and Halston, Antonio Lopez photographed a view of the fashion industry in the '70s that few had seen until now. Mauricio Padilha and Roger Padilha will publish a selection of those photos in The Antonio Lopez Book, set to debut this September. [Fashionista]
- Carey Mulligan is reported to have worn a custom Versace dress when she married Mumford & Sons lead singer Marcus Mumford this weekend. While no pictures of the dress have surfaced, it's been described as simple, backless, and ivory colored. [Grazia]
- Victoria Beckham's stint as creative design executive for Land Rover has yielded a limited-edition Range Rover Evoque. The car features rose-gold-plated metal finishings and mohair floor mats and is equipped with a four-piece luggage set. Only 200 will be produced, and Chinese consumers will be the first to have access to them. [Styleite]
- The Fashion Institute of Technology will live stream its graduate runway show for the first time this year. Those who don't have a seat for the show — invitees include Calvin Klein, Diane von Furstenberg, and Michael Kors, among others — can watch it online at FIT's Future of Fashion website or in 3D at the school's Katie Murphy Amphitheatre. [FIT]