Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Balenciaga's Nicolas Ghesquiere hired Kristen Stewart to be the face of his new fragrance Florabotanica despite the fact that she doesn't usually wear perfume. "I was never the one wearing my mom's perfume and trying to be sexy," she says. "I want to be part of this art project. I want to be around Nicolas when he gets excited about fabric. I want to see the look on his face when he sees me put on a dress." [Styleite]
- Donatella Versace, 57, has revealed the secret of her longevity. "How do I keep young?" she asks. "Haven't you heard? I sleep every night in the deep freezer!" [The Daily Telegraph]
- Anja Rubik partnered with Kanye West to create what she calls a "very sensual" short film commemorating the new issue of 25 Magazine. "I thought it would be really interesting to make it seem like we were entering Kanye's head," Rubik says. [The Cut]
- A spokeswoman for Victoria Beckham said rumors that the designer is working with Sarah Jessica Parker on a clothing line are untrue. [Vogue UK]
- Miranda Kerr says she chose a natural birth when she delivered her son, Flynn, because she "wanted to give him the best possible start in life I could." [The Huffington Post]
- In October, Banana Republic will deliver a collection inspired by the costumes in the upcoming film adaptation of Anna Karenina, which stars Keira Knightley and will debut in November. [WWD]