Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Jason Wu collaborated with La Perla to add a touch of seduction to his Spring 2013 collection — but he hasn't said yet where that touch will show up on the runway. "They understood my vision for the Spring collection and went above and beyond my expectations in creating the most luxurious accent pieces to go with my designs," the designer said of working with the lingerie brand. [Style]
- Condé Nast has opened an edition of Allure in Russia. Its debut cover features Natasha Poly wearing — what else? — a bright red lip. [WWD]
- Proceeds from the sale of Dior's Rouge Nude Lipcolor Grège #169 will benefit Natalie Portman's favorite charity, Free the Children, which supports girls' education in Kenya. [Fashion Etc.]
- H&M will open its largest store globally in New York at Fifth Avenue and 48th Street some time in 2013. The store will take up 57,000 square feet over six floors. [WWD]
- The plywood covering the construction site at Tiffany & Co.'s new store in New York's SoHo neighborhood was turned into an art installation by artist Natasha Law. In the video below, Law is seen creating a female figure carrying a flashlight, which symbolizes Tiffany's journey back to the neighborhood where it was founded 175 years ago. [Fashionologie Inbox]