We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Unwelcome European grapevine moths have been generating buzz in Napa and Sonoma wine country.
- Find out which chef Spike Mendelsohn would like to see naked.
- Michigan will soon hold the official Guinness title for the world's largest meatball.
- A look back at some of the fast food industry's biggest failures.
- Veteran restaurant critic Raymond Sokolov is parting ways with the Wall Street Journal.
- Texas-based chain Bikini Sports Bar and Grill is trying to capture some of the Hooters market share.