Kevin Costner and his wife Christine are expecting their first child together.
- Kevin Costner and his wife Christine are expecting their first child together. Kevin has three grown children from a previous marriage. Congrats to the happy couple! - People
- This week Rupert Murdoch said that Sacha Baron Cohen had signed on for Borat 2. Now, it's come out that the statement was a bit "premature." Somehow we're thinking Sacha wants a lot more money for a sequel. - BBC News
- Heidi Fleiss is evidently getting Charlie Sheen back for helping prosecutors send her to jail. She's selling a tape of transvestite talking about their past relationship. Seriously, who would even want to buy that? - R&M
- Michael Jackson is putting his comeback in the hands of Simon Fuller (the man behind the Spice Girls). This should be interesting. - Page Six
- Hello! magazine has apologized to Elle Macpherson for illegally publishing photos of the supermodel and her family at a private beach. Yeah, I'm sure that's what Elle was after, an apology. - E! Online
- Anderson Cooper would love to have kids someday and can't envision himself taking over a nightly evening news anchor position. Any takers for Anderson as a stay at home hubby? - Daily Dish