See those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Victoire de Castellane took a break from her day job as Dior's fine-jewelry designer to create a plant-filled logo for T magazine's Fall women's style issue. "I wanted to create imaginary flowers that would wrap around the T, re-creating a natural structure," she said of the design. [The Moment]
- Calvin Klein's ex-boyfriend Nick Gruber is working on a tell-all book about his two-year relationship with the designer. "This is the only way he can get closure," said a writer working with Gruber on the project. "He has a lot of secrets about Calvin, and he has the right to tell people." [New York Daily News]
- Giles Deacon, Richard Nicoll, Michael van der Ham, Lulu Guinness, and a group of other British designers will create tributes to Minnie Mouse that will be displayed during London Fashion Week. [Vogue UK]
- Hearst Tower has bathed its lobby in pink light this week to commemorate the passing of legendary Cosmpolitan editor Helen Gurley Brown, who loved the color so much that the wallpaper in her office was bright pink. [Page Six]
- Prabal Gurung takes stealthy photos of fashionable women who inspire him with his iPhone — and he doesn't ask their permission. "I don't like to bother people," he says. [The Cut]
- Vogue intern Sean Avery says he's "on a big Givenchy run right now," but he gets "weird about actually wearing it because I love the pieces so much." [Refinery29]