Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Louis Vuitton is distancing itself from a venture called Machine Guns Vegas, which just launched a gun grip in the fashion house's multicolored monogram canvas. "Louis Vuitton is in no way associated with this company," the brand said in a statement. "We do not manufacture gun grips and do not condone the alteration of our creations in any way." [Fashionista]
- Roberto Cavalli would like to teach you how to make a cocktail — using Roberto Cavalli-brand vodka, of course. [Purple]
- Stella McCartney — both the woman and the flagship store in London — plays a role in the most recent episode of Absolutely Fabulous, which is an homage to the 2012 London Olympics. [Fashion Etc]
- Loeffler Randall will introduce its first collection of handbags, inspired by men's briefcases, on July 26. [WhoWhatWear]
- Sales of Katie Holmes's clothing line, Holmes & Yang, have increased in the wake of her divorce from Tom Cruise. [The Cut]