Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Who's laughing now? Rachel Zoe and her husband, Rodger Berman, have signed on as executive producers of an NBC fictional comedy show based on Zoe's life. The show has not yet been named and its debut date is unknown, but it's scheduled to air during prime time. [Deadline]
- The 20th season of Tyra Banks's show America's Next Top Model will include something the previous 19 never had: male contestants. [The Cut]
- Levi's has unveiled a line of denim that includes recycled materials from soda bottles and food trays. The Waste Less jeans will be available in stores and online in January 2013. [WWD]
- In the first episode of MTV's recently revamped show House of Style, Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls take viewers on a behind-the-scenes look at what models do during Paris Fashion Week. [MTV Style]
- If you're the owner of a Mulberry sweater, you have one of the charming women in this video to thank. [Racked]