Tom Cruise will be the first customer to receive the new $72,500 Ducati "superbike," which is constructed from titanium and can travel at up to 200 mph.
- Tom Cruise will be the first customer to receive the new $72,500 Ducati "superbike," which is constructed from titanium and can travel at up to 200 mph. Maybe he'll ask his good friend David Beckham to go for a spin. — AP
- The CW network has ordered eight episodes of Tyra Banks' new reality series, in which aspiring fashion assistants compete to have their magazine spreads included in an actual publication. There's getting to be more Tyra on TV than we know what to do with. — Reuters
- Nights at Vegas Inc. is suing Donald Trump for $4 billion after a business deal in Las Vegas went awry, allegedly because Trump prohibited the use of his name in marketing materials for their joint condo renting venture. Considering that the Donald is worth only $2 billion, that could be a problem. — TMZ
- Marie Osmond will host her own talk show starting in Fall 2009. Can the writers' strike end now? — People
- Jason Biggs recently proposed to his girlfriend, actress Jenny Mollen, whom he met on the set of their upcoming film, My Best Friend's Girl. Congrats to the happy couple, who looked adorably in love at his big premiere last night! — Us Weekly