Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines are currently in an onscreen romance on the ABC comedy Suburgatory. When we sat down with them at a recent press day in LA, Jeremy and Cheryl joked about their TV relationship's ups and downs. They even gave us a few hints about their show's upcoming Valentine's Day episode and the mishaps that ensue. The next episode of Suburgatory airs tonight at 9:30/8:30 C.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show returned to New York City last night, where the girls stripped down to their lingerie despite the chilly weather outside. There were some playful moments throughout the show, but perhaps the biggest surprise was Heidi Klum. Just six weeks after giving birth to her daughter Lou, Heidi said she was hosting not walking for the event, but she still took to the catwalk in a sexy getup and strode the carpet in a tiny LBD. Fergie got into the spirit performing with the Black Eyed Peas on stage while models like Selita Ebanks, Miranda Kerr and Chanel Iman walked. Marissa Miller was the chosen one to wear the diamond studded bra this year.
On the red carpet, both Heidi and Fergie both showed off some leg on the famous pink carpet where they were joined by Gossip Girl Michelle Trachtenberg. There were, naturally, some men out for the spectacle as well including Jay-Z, Dr. Dre and Jeremy Sisto. While Heidi was busy on the runway, the sixth season of Project Runway came to an end last night — check out the winner here!
There's lots more photos when you read more
- Sadly, "Battlestar Galactica" fans, the 4th season will be the last, reports ComingSoon.
- According to Hollywood Reporter, Dania Ramirez from "The Sopranos" and X-Men: The Last Stand will be joining the cast of "Heroes" come fall.
- And Jeremy Sisto is headed to "Law & Order," the AP reports, making yet another "Six Feet Under" cast member who's now back on TV.
- Denise Richards is set to play a stripper in A Beautiful Life, Variety reports.
- Neko Case's undies went for $300 on eBay, Pitchfork reports.
- ABC's announced release dates for all of its TV-on-DVD sets, all of which come packed with extras, says the Hollywood Reporter.
- The creator of the Dutch reality show "Big Donor Show" ("DeGrote Donorshow") defends himself to Variety.
- Scott Baio is coming back to TV in a new VH1 reality show, USA Today reports.
Keri Russell was looking all glowy cute and pregnant at the NYC premiere of her new movie, Waitress, this weekend. In the movie she plays a pregnant -- wait for it-- waitress (how appropriate!) alongside Cheryl Hines and Jeremy Sisto. Though she's not in the movie, one of our favorites, Emmanuelle Chriqui, couldn't stay away from the party. The same went for Paul Rudd (a personal favorite) -- but whatever the reason for his attendance, he's always welcome in my book.
To see more pics of all the cuteness springtime at the premiere, including the boys of Clueless just read more