In our 2009 American Music Awards edition of PopSugar Rush, Nicole Kidman gets a special shout-out from Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson admits she's a big Rihanna fan, and Jennifer Lopez picks herself up after falling while dancing!
There were plenty of well-dressed gentlemen attracting attention on the red carpet last night at the American Music Awards in LA. Kris Allen, Jay-Z and Pete Wentz were all decked out, while Keith Urban had Nicole Kidman to keep him company on the red carpet — click through to see all the guys!
Michael Jackson's final masterpiece, This Is It hit theaters at midnight last night, with a star-studded LA premiere just a few hours earlier to celebrate. MJ's brothers Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Randy posed together to support the project while stars of stage and screen came together to honor the King of Pop. Will Smith doesn't do a ton of red carpets these days, but couldn't miss this one and NPH was dapper in black. Ashley Tisdale pulled her High School Musical costar Monique Coleman close while Adam Lambert and Katy Perry looked like two peas in a pod. Michael Jackson's last performance footage has done amazingly well in presales and he clearly has the love of all his celebrity fans and friends — including close pal Elizabeth Taylor — as it hits theaters for a special run.
Jennifer Lopez pouted for the camera after another weekend supporting the Dolphins in Miami. Paris Hilton went a little more risqué in her black ensemble while Tisdale paid homage to the man of the night with her vintage t-shirt. Paula Abdul was filled with emotion watching Michael up on the big screen. There will surely be a lot more reactions and praise as crowds flock to see MJ's famous moves in the peek at his preparations for his comeback concerts that never were able to be.
To see lots more from the premiere including Tyrese Gibson, Adam Lambert, Katy Perry, JC Chasez, David Cook, Mario Lopez, Allison Janney and others just read more
- Jermaine Jackson says he wishes it were he who died instead of Michael — Lifeline Live
- Neil Patrick Harris might host the Emmys — BuzzSugar
- Michael Jackson used aliases to get multiple prescriptions filled — TMZ
- Heidi and Spencer think 9/11 was an inside job — Celebitchy
- Nigel confirms Katie's performance on So You Think You Can Dance — Wonderwall
- Actor Harve Presnell passed away on Tuesday — Popeater
- Usher's wife is disputing his divorce claims — AP
- Hayden Panettiere talks about her dad's domestic violence arrest — Us Weekly
- Kendra and Hank's wedding day video — I'm Not Obsessed
Apparently, Jermaine Jackson recently told BBC6Music that the Jackson family would like to reunite the Jackson 5 for a tour in 2008. He goes on to insist that Michael "will be involved" in some way, though details are murky (as is this piece of information in general).
If this turns out to be true, would you be buy tickets if the Jackson 5 reunion tour comes to your neck of the woods?
- A DNA test has confirmed that Chris Rock is not the father of Kali Bowyer's teenage son, as she had previously claimed. We bet his wife is relieved to hear this news. - Page Six
- A judge has ruled that Pete Doherty will be given jail time if he doesn't show a desire to get clean and sober within the next month. Sounds like this is Pete's very last chance to get healthy. - AP
- Jermaine Jackson's estranged wife is claiming that he's withholding child support payments and that his alleged poverty is a lie. There never seems to be a shortage of drama in Hollywood, even among Z-listers. - TMZ
- GMA anchor Robin Roberts says that her surgery last Friday went well. We wish her a full and speedy recovery. - ABC News
- Lily Allen had her U.S. work visa taken away at LAX this weekend triggered by her arrest for punching a photographer in March. This might be a good lesson for the badly behaving starlet. - People