Jerry Lewis helped raise a record breaking $63 million for muscular dystrophy during a 3 day telethon this weekend.
- Jerry Lewis helped raise a record breaking $63 million for muscular dystrophy during a 3 day telethon this weekend. We would've been happier to hear this news if he hadn't used a homophobic slur in the process. - TMZ
- This morning, Whoopi Goldberg helped kick off a new season of The View as a permanent host. We wonder if the show will finally have a drama-free season. - People
- Kelly Clarkson has announced new tour dates for October through December after canceling her summer tour. Looks like Kelly is ready for a fresh start. - KellyClarkson.com
- Pete Doherty's stint in rehab has pushed back his sentencing hearing to October. The never ending story - we wonder how this one will end. - BBC News
- The Today Show has canceled their interview with Rita Cosby about her book claiming that Larry Birkhead & Howard K. Stern were romantically involved, but Bill O'Reilly is planning to go ahead with his interview, despite legal threats. We just wish this whole story would be laid to rest already. - TMZ