This Just In: Johnny Knoxville Splits the Hills Jackass Johnny Knoxville has listed his three-bedroom Mediterranean in the Hollywood Hills for $1.7 million, according to Big Time. The listing for the property reads: Turn-key Hollywoodland Mediterranean Villa, Circa 1924, complete w/views, lush grassy yard/gardens & large pool!
Turn-key Hollywoodland Mediterranean Villa, Circa 1924, complete w/views, lush grassy yard/gardens & large pool! Enter this st-to-st property through gated courtyard setting, to frml entry w/views across Great Rm w/vaulted ceiling & arches. Large circular din rm, redone kit w/honed marble counters & ss appliances. Huge mstr w/fp, lux ‘Ann Sacks’ style bath w/steam shower. Media rm, 2nd bd + office/3rd bd each w/ensuite redone baths. Beautifully redone w/character & daylight.
Knoxville and his wife of 12 years are in the middle of a divorce, so that's likely the reason for the sale. The house is truly a gem, with great bones, 1920s character (much like Gwen Stefani's old digs), privacy, and lush landscaping. I cannot imagine why else he would put it on the market. Check out the gallery below to see what I mean.
There's more where these came from, so read more
Posey + Waters + Knoxville = Crazy/Weird Movie I'm so excited that Parker Posey is continuing to get roles and that John Waters (the mastermind behind the original Hairspray, along with Pink Flamingos, Serial Mom and others) is still hard at work creating bizarre indie films. And Johnny Knoxville is. . . also in this news item. The three are teaming up for Waters' next project, a Christmas film titled Fruitcake.
An indie/cult classic in the making, perhaps?
I'm so excited that Parker Posey is continuing to get roles and that John Waters (the mastermind behind the original Hairspray, along with Pink Flamingos, Serial Mom and others) is still hard at work creating bizarre indie films. And Johnny Knoxville is. . . also in this news item. The three are teaming up for Waters' next project, a Christmas film titled Fruitcake.
Mmm. . . Delicious fruitcake.
According to Hollywood Reporter, "The plot is officially under wraps but is said to center on the title character, a boy named after his favorite dessert. He runs away from home during the holidays after he and his parents are caught shoplifting meat, then meets up with a runaway girl raised by two gay men and searching for her birth mother."
Huh, for a plot that is "officially under wraps," that's a pretty solid plot description. Elsewhere I've seen the movie described as a "children's film," so I'll be extremely curious to see exactly how this Fruitcake comes out.
- Luke Wilson had to change his phone number after Johnny Knoxville arranged for a plane to fly over the Polaroid Beach House last weekend with a banner that broadcasted Luke's digits. Once a jackass, always a jackass. - Page Six
- Jay-Z is trying to switch his record label from Island Def Jam to Columbia records. Now he and Beyonce can have even more in common. - Gatecrasher
- Beyonce tripped and fell down some stairs during a performance in Orlando last night. Luckily, only her pride was injured. - TMZ
- Coldplay has revealed that their next album will have a Hispanic theme. It's hard to imagine their piano ballads in Spanish, but I guess we'll have to wait and check it out. - BBC News
- Based on the success of her hit single, Rihanna just came out with her own line of umbrellas. This probably won't help us get that song out of our heads! - FabSugar
- Diddy's longtime girlfriend and mother to their children, Kim Porter, has apparently moved out of their shared NY apartment. Looks like that didn't stop him from enjoying his annual 4th of July party in the Hamptons! - Page Six
- After splitting up back in February, Johnny Knoxville officially filed for divorce on Tuesday. It's always sad to hear about breakups, even when he's a Jackass. - People
- Al Gore's son was pulled over for speeding and was caught with drugs in his car including marijuana, Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, Adderall and Soma. Uh, at least he was driving a hybrid? - Reuters
- In other celebrity breakup news, comedian Wayne Brady filed for divorce from his wife on Tuesday citing "irreconcilable differences." According to a statement from his rep the two are still best friends. - TMZ
- Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson and his wife Kristen gave birth to a baby boy, Mason, on Tuesday. Congrats to the happy couple! - Kevin's MySpace
Actor Perry Caravello is suing Johnny Knoxville, Jimmy Kimmel, and Adam Carolla claiming he's owed around $10.5 million for his role in Windy City Heat. In this plum role, he willingly placed his penis in a mousetrap and suffered great pain. (You don't say!) Maybe this guy really wasn't paid for this, but something tells me that anyone who's willing to put his penis in a mousetrap probably didn't read the fine print of his contract...
- Pamela and Kid's divorce has now been finalized, but neither of them will be able to remarry until after May 28th. Where was that statute last summer? - People
- Adding to the celebrity splits is Johnny Knoxville and his wife Melanie. The couple are separating after 12 years of marriage. - US Weekly
- Chris Tucker is reportedly being quite a diva on the set of Rush Hour 3. He's been demanding script changes and won't come out of his trailer until they are made. What if the script is just really bad? - Page Six
- Mariah Carey says something is "clearly askew" with Eminem and that he is totally "obsessed" with her. Good to know she's so concerned about him. - R&M
- Whitney Houston is seeking to fast track her divorce and requested a default judgment on Dec. 28th. We don't blame her! - AP
While I am not a huge fan of Johnny Knoxville, the Jackass, he's cute and he seems to be expanding beyond his self inflicted painful ways. In fact, Johnny's next film, Killshot, is executive produced by Quentin Tarantino (not to be confused with Kill Bill). Anyway, that's a major step up for Knoxville in the movie world. The film also stars the beautiful Diane Lane as a woman on the run from two hit men after she witnesses a murder; Johnny plays an FBI agent who tries to protect her. Who would've thought that the man who once clamped a mini alligator on his nipple for fun on the big screen could someday be seen as a serious actor? I guess only time will tell on that front.
For more pics of Johnny sidekicking while shopping just read more
Last night there was a lot of action at the MTV Europe Awards. The best and worst of the arrivals include a glowing Rihanna and Johnny Knoxville looking yummy (even though I hate the whole Jacka** thing). As for worst dressed, Juliette Lewis never seems to fail us. She has probably won this award more than any other actress turned retro rock star. As for Snoop, well he manages to smile and do his thang despite recently being charged with felony weapons possession.
Lots more images including Kanye West, Moby, P.Diddy, The Killers and more so read more