Rosie O'Donnell is in talks with MSNBC to start her own prime-time talk show.
- Rosie O'Donnell is in talks with MSNBC to start her own prime-time talk show. She loves doing her own thing so this would be a better move than The View. — The New York Times
- Rihanna is supposedly talking about her rumored romance with Josh Hartnett. Apparently she was heard gushing at the World Music Awards about the boy she says "is so hot and he is really sweet to me." Sounds like the beginning of something cute. — The Mirror
- Stella McCartney, who famously did not get along with her ex-stepmother Heather Mills, has designed a one-leg necklace that some interpret as a thinly veiled reference to Heather. Something tells us Heather Mills won't be first in line to buy one. — Page Six
- Keanu Reeves is being sued by a photographer who alleges that the actor hit him with his Porsche in March. Everyone knows poor Keanu just wants to be left alone. — TMZ
- Samantha Who star Christina Applegate was spotted in a LA club making out with her ex-husband, Jonathan Schaech. Guess these two still have some issues to work out but maybe a reconciliation is in the works. — People