These stories and more here, in our daily news roundup.
- Katie Grand, Editor-in-Chief of Love, says that this month's Kate Moss shoot with Tim Walker taps into her love of British models: "I don’t think they take the whole modeling thing so seriously and generally know how to have a good time," she commented. [Nowness]
- Keep an eye out for Karlie Kloss and Pastry Chef Christina Tosi, who will be handing out Karlie's Kookies from a "Kookie Truck" at Lincoln Center on Wednesday. [PS Fashion News Inbox]
- 3.1 Phillip Lim tapped Alexis Bittar to design a custom pair of earrings for today's runway show. [WWD]
- Are flash-sale sites losing their luster? A few industry experts think so. [WWD]
- Countess Louise J. Esterhazy, who wrote for WWD in the '70s, has returned to the publication with a monthly column. Her first piece recounts an evening she once spent with Coco Chanel. [PS Fashion News Inbox]
- Julia Restoin Roitfeld, who had daughter Romy last May, will soon launch an online publication dedicated to motherhood. [Telegraph]
- Asos is offering a 25 percent discount just for college students until midnight tomorrow. [Asos]
- Have We Met Before, the short film for Donna Karan's new line of hosiery will star Angelica Houston. [New York Post]
- In other Donna Karan news, the designer has teamed up with Rent the Runway to design an exclusive collection of rentable eveningwear. [Rent the Runway]
Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Mickey Drexler's work at J.Crew will be the focus of a CNBC documentary called J.Crew and the Man Who Dressed America. Set to air this Thursday, May 24 at 10 p.m., the program will explore what's made the retailer such a success. Watch a preview of the program below. [CNBC]
- JC Penney has leased office space in a building at Lafayette and Broome streets in New York City's trendy NoLIta neighborhood. The move is reportedly part of an attempt to "attract a hip workforce." [New York Post]
- Julia Restoin Roitfeld took to Twitter for a little mothering advice. "Mother 911, any suggestions on hot wrap dresses for easy breastfeeding?" she asked. Wrap dresses from Diane von Furstenberg were a popular response among Restoin Roitfeld's followers. [The Cut]
- The custom Prada dress Carey Mulligan wore to the Met Gala sold on eBay for $2,950. Proceeds from the sale will be donated to Oxfam America. [Fashion Etc.]