Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Rinko Kikuchi, Aubrey Plaza, Patricia Clarkson, and Gemma Arterton star in Miu Miu's short film It's Getting Late, which will be screened at the Venice Film Festival. The film is the fourth chapter in the label's "Women's Tales" series and was directed by Massy Tadjedin. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Carolyn Murphy stars on the cover of Vogue Italia's September issue, for which Steven Meisel photographed her in a room full of masks. [The Fashion Spot]
- President Obama has come under fire for sitting down for a Q&A with Glamour editor in chief Cindi Leive. One commentator said the interview would "open him up to fair criticism that he is avoiding the sharper questions others would pose to him — especially from the press corps during press conferences." [The Financial Times]
- Karl Lagerfeld's second exclusive collection for Net-a-Porter will reach the retailer's website on Wednesday. [Vogue UK]
- Chanel has paired scented body creams with the 13 fragrances from its Les Exclusifs collection, which will appear in stores and online beginning in September. [Fashion Etc.]
- Zahia Dehar, the 20-year-old French lingerie designer, will show her line at New York Fashion Week. [Fashionista]
- Public relations and consulting firm KCD will stage digital fashion shows for See by Chloé, Pierre Balmain, and Prabal Gurung's ICB during New York Fashion Week. [WWD]