Romantic drama Last Night, starring Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington, was a hit at Tribeca Film Festival, and I'm eagerly awaiting its limited release this Spring. While the sexy urban tale surely promises slow-burning chemistry and relationship suspense, it's also got plenty of interior eye candy in store for us. After watching the trailer a few times, I'm seriously coveting the young couple's Manhattan apartment. Let's take a look at the interiors!
Some guys get free passes to fool around in the movies, but in Last Night, infidelity takes a more secretive (and realistic) turn. Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington star as Joanna and Michael, a married couple who have a spat one night over Michael's attractive new coworker (Eva Mendes). Joanna gets jealous, and to make matters worse, Michael embarks on a business trip with his hot associate in tow. While he's away, Joanna bumps into an ex (Guillaume Canet), and the two rekindle the old spark. But will intrigue be enough to make Joanna or Michael cheat?
The film seems a bit like a watered-down version of Closer, with one lingering, will-they-or-won't-they look after another. I'm just hoping that the slow-burning chemistry makes the film suspenseful instead of a snooze fest. Watch the trailer and tell me your verdict when you read more
Keira Knightley Lallygags with Lovely Lab Last Night Between ducking into DKNY between takes, Keira Knightley also found the time to walk this cute pooch through NYC's Meatpacking District on Tuesday. I mean what better way to pass time and stay in shape by lallygagging with a Lab as company.
Between ducking into DKNY between takes, Keira Knightley also found the time to walk this cute (costar?) pooch through NYC's Meatpacking District on Tuesday. I mean what better way to pass time and stay in shape by lallygagging with a Lab as company. I'm personally hoping (fingers crossed) that we'll see the pup again when this film, Last Night, comes out . . . who's with me?
Check out more pictures of the duo when you read more
Keira Knightley had a big laugh and showed off her chic Winter coat on the set of Last Night with her costar Guillaume Canet on Friday morning. She may look like she's having a ball, but Keira isn't enjoying all the attention she's getting while filming — apparently she's been ducking into the nearby DKNY store to get away from the photographers. Not a bad hideout for her to pick up a few goodies between takes.
More of Keira on the set if you just read more
Keira Knightley traded her usual trendy clothes for something a little more comfortable while on set yesterday in NYC. She and the French actor Guillaume Canet filmed a scene for their upcoming romantic comedy Last Night. Keira's last few films have all been costumed period pieces, so it will be fun to see her back in something more contemporary — and another Love Actually would always be welcome.
To see more of Keira on set just read more
- Aww, more Vaughn-Favreau goodness: Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau, Jason Bateman and Faizon Love are set to star together in the comedy Couples Retreat. — ComingSoon
- New albums are on the way from Wilco and from Weezer. — Billboard
- Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones will play Stella's ex on How I Met Your Mother. — TV Guide
- Guess who's the latest name rumored to be playing Dr. Watson to Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes in Guy Ritchie's film: Jude Law. — Variety
- Wade Allain Marcus will play "a hipster photographer" on Gossip Girl. — Hollywood Reporter
- David Duchovny, Demi Moore and Amber Heard will play a perfect family in the drama The Joneses. — ComingSoon
- Get your glasses ready: Chuck is planning a 3-D episode to air the day after the Super Bowl. — Chicago Tribune
- Keira Knightley, Eva Mendes and Sam Worthington will star in the romantic drama Last Night. — Variety