Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- "As soon as I met Alexandra, I fell in love with her look and once I heard her sing, I was blown away by her incredible talent," says Erin Fetherston of singer Alexandra McDermott, who will perform at her Spring 2013 presentation and stars in Fetherston's Spring lookbook. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Gucci is sponsoring a tribute to David Bowie's style at London's Victoria and Albert Museum that will open next March. The exhibit, called David Bowie is, will feature over 300 objects, including costumes, handwritten notes, set designs, and album artwork, among other items. [The Daily Telegraph]
- Just in time for New York Fashion Week, WWD has released an iPhone app designed to "deliver the news in whatever form our audience needs," says the paper's editor in chief Edward Nardoza. [WWD]
- The theme of Tommy Hilfiger's Spring 2013 collection is American optimism. Fitting, as he'll be showing on the same day and at the same time as another big name, Chado Ralph Rucci. [WWD]
- H&M will provide a free shuttle service in New York City on Fashion's Night Out. Double-decker buses will pick up and drop off passengers at four locations: 51st Street at Fifth Avenue; 59th Street at Lexington Avenue; Broadway at Prince Street; and 34th Street at Seventh Avenue. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Hermés announced Tuesday that it sued LVMH in July, accusing the luxury conglomerate of insider training and manipulating stock prices in its acquisition of Hermés stock. [Styleite]