New official daddy Larry compared winning custody of Dannielynn to bringing home an Oscar yesterday and wants to make it clear he will not share custody of Dannielynn.
- New official daddy Larry compared winning custody of Dannielynn to bringing home an Oscar yesterday and wants to make it clear he will not share custody of Dannielynn. Howard said he would not fight. Does this mean the ANS saga is over? We think not. - TMZ
- Rumor is CNN is set to offer Anderson Cooper a deal worth $50 million for 5 years. That's a lot of money but who doesn't want to watch those baby blues. They're ratings gold. - Page Six
- Johnny Cash's lakeside home in Tennessee was destroyed by fire yesterday. What a sad way to see such a legendary estate go. - AP
- Last night it was Leeza Gibbons turn to go home on Dancing with the Stars after one of the judges called Leeza and her partner "dull, dull, dull." Funny, that's what we were thinking about the entire show even with surprise guest Drew Lachey. - People
- Katie Couric seems to have fallen for a much younger man. The 50-year-old CBS news anchor was spotted dining with Brooks L. Perlin, 33 and the two have apparently been hanging out for several months. Way to stay young at heart, Katie! - Gatecrasher