Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Terry Richardson photographed Gisele Bündchen for the November 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar Brazil. The issue marks the magazine's one-year anniversary — which explains the celebratory balloons Bündchen is holding on the cover. [Made in Brazil]
- Hedi Slimane is keeping his photographic skills sharp now that he's designing Saint Laurent. He photographed models Georgia Hilmer and Sarah Engelland during fittings for his Spring 2013 show. [Style.com]
- Kenneth Cole will stage his runway comeback in February during New York Fashion Week. It will be his first show since Spring 2006. [WWD]
- Azzaro announced today that Mathilde Castello Branco, its creative director of less than a year, will leave the brand and that it "will shortly be announcing her successor." [Vogue UK]
- Oscar de la Renta, who's dressed first ladies from both political parties, is the subject of a retrospective that will go on display next month at the Clinton Presidential Library. André Leon Talley curated the exhibit, titled Oscar de la Renta: An American Icon. [Fashionista]
- Promos for the new model reality show The Face — starring Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha, and Karolina Kurkova — reveal a glimpse of just how intense the competition will be once the show goes on air in February. [Modelinia]