Matthew's jacket provided by Club Monaco.
Bar Refaeli flashed a sexy smile and showed off her famous curves in a black bikini for the September cover of Maxim. She tops the magazine's annual Hot 100 List and happily chatted with the publication in addition to posing for an accompanying spread. Bar placed third in our annual bikini bracket, just shy of this year's winner, Sofia Vergara, and our runner-up, Halle Berry. Bar's fit frame is often the subject of photo shoots, but last week she played photographer and snapped some photos of Olympic swimmers Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte. She joined rumored boyfriend Shaun White in London at the Games; however, when she spoke with the magazine, she maintained that men rarely talk to her. Here's more from Bar's interview:
- Bar on her favorite body part: "My stomach is hard, and I'm very proud of it. I still eat, though. To me that's one of the best things in life."
- Bar on her Twitter obsession: "I love to tweet. I'm in a battle with myself to get more followers. I even make bets with myself on when I'm going to reach what number. I tweet in English and Hebrew because I'll get lots of messages saying, "Yo, start talking Hebrew! Talk to us in our own language!"
- Bar on the most important thing men should know about women: "If you can't understand them, just give them a hug. That always works."
- Bar on the idea of signing up for JDate: "Maybe if I'm still single when I'm 40, but not for now. I'm not even 30! I think I'll be fine."
Maxim just named Bar Refaeli the hottest woman alive, and we wholeheartedly support this choice! Not only is Bar a beauty, but her glow reigns from the inside out. She's no fan of fad diets, loves to live a healthy lifestyle, and understands the importance of indulgences every now and again. In honor of Bar's big news, we've rounded up some of her quotes on healthy living for your delight. Click through to check them all out.
Cameron Diaz threw on her daisy dukes to pose for the June cover of Maxim. She gamely posed for a photo shoot inspired by her upcoming movie Bad Teacher, showing skin in unbuttoned tops, sweaty gym gear, and supremely high heels. It's her first official appearance in the magazine in eight years, as she joined Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu for a scantily clad shoot for Charlie's Angels back in 2003. This time around, Cameron chatted in an interview about working and dry-humping her ex, Justin Timberlake, for their comedy, shared relationship advice, and talked about her own foul mouth. Cameron Diaz says in Maxim:
- On relationship advice: "I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy and have rad women in their lives. But guys need women who challenge them and don’t let them get away with their shit. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them."
- On thinking marriage is on the way out: "I do. I think we have to make our own rules. I don’t think we should live our lives in relationships based off of old traditions that don’t suit our world any longer."
- On dry-humping Justin in their film: "Well, you have to have the right clothing — you don’t want anything rough that causes chafing. And there has to be a lot of contact. It’s a full-body sport, like a wrestling match."
- On her nightmare kissing partner: " Anybody who doesn’t floss, and you can tell. And, yes, Tom Cruise flosses."
We've come to love Whitney Port for her impeccable street style. But in Maxim's January issue, the reality star sheds the bulk and slips into something a little more risque. Still, she manages to look fashionable in a royal purple negligee and polka-dot and ruffle lingerie. And she's clearly proud of her sultry poses because she shared the spread, including some behind-the-scenes snaps, with her fans. Click through to see Whitney at her sexiest.
Jennifer Aniston covers Harper's Bazaar styled like Barbra Streisand, Lindsay Lohan wears a mask and stockings for a new ad campaign, and Angelina Jolie pops up in Northern California with her kids to visit Brad Pitt. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for all the latest celebrity gossip!
Lindsay Lohan stripped down to a striped bikini to pose for the September cover of Maxim before she went to jail two weeks ago. She's out now, and has already checked into her court-ordered rehab stay at the UCLA Medical Center. LL apparently spent lots of time writing while she was incarcerated, potentially to use the notes in her long-planned book. She spoke to the magazine about her state of mind ahead of her stay at the Lynwood Correctional Facility, and also shared about her hopes for the coming year. Lindsay said:
- On her prejail state of mind: "I am feeling strong. I've experienced a lot in my life, and my mom has given me a lot of faith. This too shall pass."
- On her hopes for the coming year: "To focus on myself and my work and to move all press on me to focus on the work I do. Also, I'd like to do more work in India and travel to Malawi."
- On her advice for coping with adversity: "Stay true to yourself always. At the end of the day, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and be content with the choices you've made, and will make, in your life. Go with your gut!"
- Katy Perry tops Maxim's Hot 100 list — PopSugarUK
- Tyra Banks to publish first novel — People
- Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan supported late-term abortion ban in '90s — AP
- Healthcare reform means more sex ed for teens — New York Times
- Michelle Obama's sky-high ratings make her an administration commodity — Jezebel
- New magazine makes issue in 48 hours with 5,000 people — Wall Street Journal
- Italian minister boycotts Cannes because of film's portrayal of Italy — BBC
- Surprise cast members mixed into Jersey Shore's season two — Entertainment Weekly
Ashley Greene was in NYC last night to celebrate her December Maxim spread at the club Avenue. She gushed about the cover, saying, "I absolutely adore it and I don't think it could have come out any better for me. I'm very much a Jacksonville beach girl. I love jean shorts, T-shirts, the beach." It's been a busy week for Ashley, even though the rest of her New Moon costars are taking things easy after their successful box office debut. She was in an interesting outfit from Bottega Veneta's resort collection for her Monday appearance on the Late Show, where she opened up about being an accident prone child. Ashley's dedicated to doing as much promotion as she can for her blockbuster movie, but hopefully she'll settle in for the next few days to enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends.
To see more Ashley, just read more