All the bits fit to print here, in our daily news roundup.
- Beyoncé's costume at the Super Bowl, designed by Rubin Singer, was inspired by Valkyrie, the goddess of war from Norse mythology. [ModMods]
- Net-A-Porter's Natalie Massenet has announced that, in addition to debuting a print magazine, the luxury ecommerce site will soon be readable in French, German, and Mandarin. [The New York Times]
- Barneys New York's dedicated warehouse sale website is now live. [The Shophound]
- The first-ever Global Kids Fashion Week will showcase designs from labels like Paul Smith Junior and Little Marc Jacobs. [Vogue UK]
- Anja Rubik says that the second issue of her biannual magazine, 25, is inspired by the soft, sensual side of erotica. [Nowness]
- Donatella Versace, Victoria Beckham, and Mario Testino are just a few of the confirmed speakers at the 2013 Vogue Festival. [Independent]
- P'Trique takes chic to the next level in his new music video. [Elle]