Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Grace Coddington's new autobiography doesn't just reveal facts about her life; it also exposes a hidden talent for illustration. A few of her hand-drawn and often comical images will be included in Grace: A Memoir when it goes on sale Nov. 20. [Vogue]
- Karl Lagerfeld and Kanye West reportedly had lunch together at New York's Mercer Hotel this week, where they appeared to be discussing the business of fashion. "They were in a deep conversation, then later appeared to be getting devices out to discuss design ideas," a source said. [Page Six]
- Valerie Steele will interview Donna Karan about her life and career in fashion on Saturday during the Designers and Books Fair in New York City. The event, which brings together the design, literary, and architecture communities, will be held at the Fashion Institute of Technology. [Designers & Books]
- Courtney Love has unveiled the first designs for her new clothing line, Never the Bride. "This is the stuff that I would wear if I was young enough to not look like Bette Davis in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane," Love explained. [Vogue UK]
- Stuart Weitzman today released the full version of its short film Walking After Midnight, starring Petra Nemcova and directed by James Franco, after a month of unveiling previews of it online. [YouTube]