Those stories and more, right here, in our daily news roundup.
- Michael Kors opened a store in Spain's capital last week, saying, "Madrid is a fantastic city, and I'm so glad to be a part of it." Take a look at the video of his store-opening party (above). [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Raf Simons isn't just working on his first collection for Dior. He's also signed on to revive his collaboration with Fred Perry. His new clothes for the golf brand will hit stores with Spring 2013 deliveries. His last stint with Perry lasted from 2008 to 2011. [Styleite]
- Purple Magazine's website recently debuted a redesign, and with it came an ecommerce component. Readers can now purchase products directly from the editorials featured on the site. [WWD]
- Queen Elizabeth II, who celebrates 60 years on the British throne this year, has worn some truly chic hats in her time: fascinators, cloche hats, and yes, even turbans. [Vanity Fair]
- Chioma Nnadi, fashion writer at Vogue, says Anna Wintour didn't mind that she was a little dressed-down for her job interview. "They called me and said can you come in this afternoon, and it was a Friday and I was wearing jeans. And I said, 'Well I'm wearing jeans . . .' and they asked that I came in anyway." [Garance Doré]
- A pregnant Sienna Miller was spotted out on the town in London with her fiancé, fellow actor Tom Sturridge, clad in a chic cream blazer with black lapels. [PopSugar]