All the bits fit to print here, in our daily news roundup.
- Harley Viera-Newton is the face of Whetherly's Spring 2013 collection. [Nylon]
- Valentino plans to expand its menswear line with dedicated boutiques in Paris, London, and Milan. [Vogue UK]
- Meanwhile, the Republic of Azerbaijan has acquired the building in Place Vendôme that houses Valentino's headquarters for $178.4 million. [WWD]
- H&M has tapped Czech tennis player Tomas Berdych to codesign and represent the brand's first tennis collection. [Telegraph]
- Shoegasm has launched ecommerce. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- If you were thinking about buying something from Maje's Fall line, now's the time to do it — its seasonal collection just went 50 percent to 60 percent off both in stores and online. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- In case you've been missing the hot men of Game of Thrones, this one's for you. The show's Richard Madden stars in Mr. Porter's just-released Issue 97. [Fashionologie Inbox]
- Photographer Ryan McGinley's digital short for Mercedes-Benz stars Karlie Kloss, a white horse, and one very mischievous car. [Nowness] Mind of Its Own on Nowness.com.