We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Jack in the Box is responding to feedback and revamping its French fries.
- How Oscar winner The Cove is helping to bring down illegal sushi operations.
- Make a craveworthy shrimp po'boy with none of the grease.
- Chef and restaurant owner Bobby Flay will throw down $800,000 in back wages.
- Fat: Australian researchers think it's the sixth taste.
- Food Networker Ingrid Hoffman is back in the restaurant biz — this time, with a food truck.