Like the song, Katy Perry's music video for "California Gurls", is super sassy, sugary — a candy lover's dream. Katy rules Candyland; she frolics amongst delicious sweets and saves candy girls by releasing them from their wrappers. Chocolate chip berets, Swarovski crystaled Diesel shorts, and numerous colorful wigs are just the tip of the icing. Snoop Dogg's wardrobe is nothing short of cavity-inducing either.
With a name like Snoop Dogg, I don't know why I was so shocked to learn how many dogs he has in his household! Although he doesn't count any cats in his furry fam, it seems he got word of this feline that got fitted with a gold grill. Seemingly different from the cat dentures I heard about last week, the procedure cannot only replace missing teeth, but cap existing ones. In order to show his love for all those dogs, they'll each be fitted for grills sometime this month. Rumor has it he's getting a discount for being the first celeb to go all out with this process . . . and who knows who'll come next! Now, as much as I love Snoop, it's a little twisted, doncha think? Find out more (scary) deets when you read more
- Famed novelist Kurt Vonnegut died last night from complications resulting from a recent fall. He will be dearly missed. - BuzzSugar
- Snoop avoided prison time on Wednesday by entering into a plea agreement on guns and weapons charges. Instead he is required to complete 800 hours of community service. He better get started! - People
- Marc Anthony also avoided jail time this week by entering into a plea agreement. He agreed to pay $2.5 million in back taxes to avoid criminal prosecution. J Lo probably isn't too happy about that! - TMZ
- Joe Francis was indicted on federal tax evasion charges for illegally deducting more than $20 mil in fake expenses. Sounds like someone is in big trouble. No more partying at his house in Cabo with young Hollywood - The Smoking Gun
- Don Imus went ahead with his annual radio charity today even after MSNBC pulled the plug on his television broadcast over his racial slur against the Rutger's basketball team. Imus should just call it a day already - AP
- Lane Garrison plans to plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges and wants to meet with the victims families to apologize. - TMZ
- Casino Royale breaks a British box office record, making more in its first day than any other Bond film. I guess I know what movie I'm seeing this weekend. - BBC News
- Since we can't get enough of the Royals these days, it looks like Prince William is back on the market. - TMZ
- Ellen Barkin threw a glass of water in the face of ex-husband billionaire Ron Perelman at a restaurant on Wednesday night. I guess that $21 million she made by selling off all the jewelry he gave her didn't make her feel any better. - Page Six
- Brandon Routh is set to reprise his role as the man of steel in the Superman sequel. Hopefully he will reprise his cute Superman suit as well. - E! Online
- Peter Gabriel received the Man of Peace award Friday for his human rights work. Celebrity do-gooding is so hot right now. - AP
- Snoop announces his clothing and toy line for dogs which will include chew toys that play his rap songs. Hopefully he won't be selling any collapsible weapons to our furry friends. - US Weekly
Last night there was a lot of action at the MTV Europe Awards. The best and worst of the arrivals include a glowing Rihanna and Johnny Knoxville looking yummy (even though I hate the whole Jacka** thing). As for worst dressed, Juliette Lewis never seems to fail us. She has probably won this award more than any other actress turned retro rock star. As for Snoop, well he manages to smile and do his thang despite recently being charged with felony weapons possession.
Lots more images including Kanye West, Moby, P.Diddy, The Killers and more so read more