Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Carine Roitfeld sometimes has inner mouth massages — to relax her face. [Fashionista]
- In an interview about her new book, The Truth About Style, Stacy London reveals her struggles with eating disorders, plans for a new jewelry collaboration with Sorrelli, and the title of her senior thesis at Vassar: "Nietzsche, Thomas Mann, and Hermann Broch, the Concept of Self and Its Relationships to the Creation of Character in Literature." [The Washington Post]
- First Lady Michelle Obama was the first person to wear a dress from Jason Wu's upcoming secondary line, Miss Wu. Mere mortals will have to wait until it hits stores in January 2013. [Mrs. O]
- "These are clothes to wear every day that don't cost the earth and make you feel great," says Savannah Miller of the first collection for her new line, Savannah. [Vogue UK]
- Talk about a girl on fire: Jennifer Lawrence graces the cover of the November issue of Vogue UK. [Racked]