Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Jason Wu and Karlie Kloss will cocaptain a team for the annual New York AIDS Walk. The designer and the model, who attended the Met Gala together, will be joined by family and friends in an effort to raise money to fight the disease. "I'm so excited to be participating, and to be teaming up with Jason and all of our friends for such an incredible cause," Kloss said. [Modelinia]
- Some of Karl Lagerfeld's most memorable quotes have been turned into a t-shirt for the designer's eponymous line. English design agency I Love Dust formed quotes like "Sunglasses are like eyeshadow: They make everything look pretty and younger" into the shape of Lagerfeld's iconic face. [Refinery29]
- The veiled maroon beanie Stephen Jones designed for Raf Simons's second-to-last Jil Sander collection is now for sale on the Jil Sander website. The inventive topper goes for $440. [Racked]
- A new study conducted by model agent Ben Barry found that using very thin models in advertising can make women not want to shop. "Women will buy fashion when models convey a realistic, attainable image and make them feel confident," Barry wrote. [Fashion Etc.]
- Kelly Cutrone tweeted this week that one of her former assistants will be arrested for stealing from her public relations firm People's Revolution. Cutrone aimed this message at a private Twitter account. "@HussyChildPlz you better run cause you are going down CLOWN." [Styleite]