Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Simon Doonan has had some pretty great Halloween costumes over the years. He calls the one above, from 2003, "an old queen dressed as an old queen." [The Cut]
- Rumor has it Hedi Slimane will design the wardrobe for The Rolling Stones' upcoming tour — but so far mum's the word from Yves Saint Laurent. [Vogue UK]
- Jason Wu will introduce the Grand Tourista bag, a canvas and leather tote he designed for the St. Regis Hotel, next month. Priced at $1,995, it will be available on the hotel's website. [WWD]
- Treana Peake's obsession with Sudan led her to hire five models from the African nation as her brand ambassadors this season. [Elle]
- What would Anna Wintour, Grace Coddington, Rachel Zoe, Anna Dello Russo, and Bryan Boy all imagined in miniature form look like? We have the answer. [The Coveteur]