Keith Urban modeled a tiny swimsuit poolside at his Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat hotel on Friday, his 45th birthday! It appears he spent the day hanging out during a break from shooting American Idol. He went for a midday swim with daughter Sunday Rose while Nicole Kidman and youngest daughter Faith skipped out on pool time. Nicole's been in France for the past few weeks filming Grace of Monaco. She's starring in the feature as the late Princess Grace Kelly. It's not all work for Nicole, though, since she was spotted on a solo jog around town yesterday during her downtime.
Nicole Kidman carried her daughter Sunday yesterday as they arrived at the airport in Sydney. The girls went to the suburb of Greenwich this morning to see grandma and grandpa Kidman, as they kicked off a vacation timed to coincide with Nicole's 43rd birthday this weekend. It doesn't look like Keith Urban was able to go along with his wife and daughter, though he and Nicole were just together to attend the CMT Awards in Nashville. Nicole is happy to have Keith as her real-life leading man, but she's lined up a few new guys to play her romantic interests in upcoming projects. She'll appear opposite Clive Owen in Hemingway and Gellhorn, and Nicolas Cage will be her costar in the thriller Trespass.
To see more Nicole and Sunday, just read more
Nicole Kidman was in charge of holding tight to Sunday while Keith Urban protected both his girls at the airport in Sydney today. The trio spent their holiday in Australia relaxing with family before heading back to the states for the whirlwind month of award shows. First up, Keith is scheduled to attend tomorrow night's People's Choice Awards where he is also a nominee. Nicole is also set to present at the upcoming Golden Globe Awards in LA on Jan. 17 where Nine is nominated in the category for best musical — fill in Buzz's ballot with your picks for a chance to win an AppleTV and iTunes gift card! At the end of the month, Keith goes head to head with Taylor Swift for best country album at the Grammys, which means lots appearances for Kidman and Urban, who are known to be inseparable on the red carpets.
More photos of Nicole Kidman and her family, so read more
Sunday Urban looked perky and full of personality on Nicole Kidman's hip as the mother-daughter duo ran errands in Nashville yesterday. There have been recent rumbles that Nicole and Keith have another baby on the way, but if that's true Keith would like you to know — he's not the one carrying it. The singer recently joked, "I'm not pregnant, no, definitely not. Clear that one up right now. I haven't had any check-ups recently but . . . it's just going out on a limb here." It's sweet of Keith to deflect the question with humor, but that might not do the trick clearing up any baby rumors.
To see more photos of Nicole and Sunday just read more
- Nicole Kidman showed off a picture of her and Keith Urban's baby, Sunday Rose, on Oprah yesterday and revealed why they named her after their favorite day of the week. — The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Tom Brady has started rehab on his knee at Gillette Stadium in Massachusetts, although he is trying to keep it a secret so as to not distract his New England Patriots team. He also appeared at an event for smartwater this past weekend. — Boston Herald
- Barack Obama magazine covers are successfully selling millions of issues and might be one of the year's top-selling covers with all the interest surrounding the election. — Scoop
- Mickey Rourke issued an apology for using an antigay slur when speaking out against the rumors that he is dating Evan Rachel Wood following her split with Marilyn Manson. — E! Online
- Kym Johnson injured her shoulder yesterday, adding to the string of Dancing With the Stars contestants who have been hurt this season. — Us Weekly
- Michelle Williams's father is being extradited to the US in order to face tax evasion charges related to a possible $1.5 million not being paid to the IRS. — AP