Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- What does the industry want from President Obama's second term? "The first priority is getting the economy up and running and strong," says designer Nanette Lepore. A group of nearly 40 designers, retailers, and other fashion professionals — including Elie Tahari, Tommy Hilfiger, and Norma Kamali — generally agree. [WWD]
- Uniqlo and Theory collaborated on a line of down outerwear for men, women, and children called T Down. The vests (seen below) and jackets will range from $99 to $149 and will arrive in Uniqlo and Theory stores on Nov. 15. [Style.com]
- Alessandra Ambrosio's 4-year-old daughter, Anja, has already made her modeling debut. Both mother and daughter star in London Fog's Fall 2012 campaign. [Vogue UK]
- Isaac Mizrahi has landed a recurring role playing himself on Showtime's The Big C. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Add Calvin Klein to the list of New Yorkers whose home is uninhabitable thanks to Hurricane Sandy. [Page Six]
- We weren't the only ones who found the Native American-inspired costume Karlie Kloss wore during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show controversial. [Jezebel]